Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Oswego County READ Event

I haven't done too much blogging lately, and part of that is because I've been out of the office doing interesting non-office things. For example, last week I attended a meeting of the Oswego County Library Council, a biannual gathering of the staff and trustees of Oswego County libraries. I'm a big fan of this group, not only because they seek out opportunities to get involved with community events, not only because they work together to advocate for funding on the county level, not only because they provide a platform for sharing accomplishments and lessons learned, but also because they're straight up fun to be around.

(I mean, they asked me to bring a puppet with me to the meeting. You bet I will!)

At the most recent meeting, they shared this upcoming event, and I thought I'd pass it along.

No comments:

Post a Comment